Friday 29 June 2012

BRIGHTON BEACH


Brighton beach a couple of times and I mean the one here in Barbados, not that one in England where I would be freezing my ass off. I must also admit and that it isn’t my favourite beach here in Barbados, in fact I couldn’t warm to the place at all.
But here I am sitting at home looking through a few photos I recently took at Brighton beach and the place doesn’t look too bad. It looks a hell of lot better in picture than I remember it looking when I was there, 
I know Brighton beach is much loved beach by many local people and tourists alike, and that it can be packed at the weekends, with loads of people enjoying themselves in the gentle and warm waters of the Caribbean Sea.
I think I will have to pay another visit to Brighton Beach in the near future to give it another go, I think I may have been a little bit too harsh on the place on my previous visits.
The problem with Barbados and it is a fantastic problem, is the fact there are so many amazing beaches on the island from which to chose from. It could be a while till I get around to giving Brighton beach another visit

No comments:

Post a Comment